Chairman of the Improvement and Scrutiny Committee - Places
Serving the communities of Ashbourne (south), Clifton, Compton, Snelston, Norbury, Roston, Somersal Herbert, Marston Montgomery, Sudbury, Doveridge, Boylestone, Longford, Hungry Bentley, Alkmonton, Yeaveley, Rodsley, Shirley, Hollington, Brailsford, Ednaston, Bradley and Moorend, Osmaston, Yeldersley, Wyaston and Mercaston.
- County Hall: 01629 539257
- Mobile: 07890 569611
- 53 Greenway,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor S Bull 8 May 2017 to 31 May 2017 (876KB)
- Councillor S Bull 10 January 2017 to 9 February 2017 (862KB)
- Councillor S Bull 1 November 2016 to 13 December 2016 (123KB)
- Councillor S Bull 17 March 2016 to 19 October 2016 (120KB)
- Councillor S Bull 6 October 15 to 9 November 15 (124KB)
- Councillor S Bull 7 September 2015 to 23 September 2015 (119KB)
- Councillor S Bull 7 July 2015 to 12 August 2015 (128KB)
- Councillor S Bull 13 May 2015 to 17 June 2015 (116KB)