Boythorpe and Brampton South
Serving the communities of Boythorpe, Whitecotes and Brampton (Holmebrook).
- County Hall: 01629 538420
- Home: 01246 230408
- Mobile: 07969 144929
- 52 Heaton Street,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing email@example.com
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor R Mihaly 20 March 2017 to 19 June 2017 (1017KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 3 January 2017 to 14 March 2017 (1014KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 7 September 2016 to 19 December 2016 (1828KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 12 July 2016 to 1 September 2016 (1026KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 10 May 2016 to 11 July 2016 (167KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 16 March 2016 to 9 May 2016 (135KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 11 February 2016 to 15 March 2016 (159KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 1 December 2015 to 10 February 2016 (134KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 20 October 2015 to 30 November 2015 (141KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 26 August 2015 to 19 October 2015 (134KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 3 June 15 to 24 August 15 (141KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 9 March 2015 to 1 June 2015 (239KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 23 December 2014 to 4 March 2015 (275KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 8 October 2014 to 16 December 2014 (184KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 4 June 2014 to 7 October 2014 (194KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 1 March 2014 to 2 June 2014 (138KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 16 December 2013 to 10 March 2014 (142KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 14 October 2013 to 9 December 2013 (131KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 11 September 2013 to 10 October 2013 (124KB)
- Councillor R Mihaly 3 June 2013 to 31 July 2013 (122KB)