Deputy Cabinet Member, Adult Social Care
Serving the communities of Aston on Trent, Weston on Trent, Barrow Upon Trent and Stenson Fields.
- County Hall: 01629 539127
- Mobile: 07969 144574 or 0748 6582471
- 1 Bicester Avenue,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor R Davison 18 March 2015 to 16 September 2015 (1510KB)
- Councillor R Davison 16 October 2014 to 17 March 2015 (608KB)
- Councillor R Davison 19 May 14 to 15 October 14 (341KB)
- Councillor R Davison 5 November 2013 to 14 May 2014 (399KB)
- Councillor R Davison 6 August 2013 to 30 October 2013 (446KB)
- Councillor R Davison 7 May 2013 to 30 July 2013 (330KB)