Deputy Cabinet Member, Highways, Transport and Infrastructure
Serving the communities of Swadlincote, Midway and Woodville.
- County Hall: 01629 536024
- Home: 01283 550881
- Mobile: 07969 144633
- 15 Briar Close,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing email@example.com
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor P Dunn 13 April 2016 to 22 September 2016 (345KB)
- Councillor P Dunn 2 November 2015 to 12 April 2016 (344KB)
- Councillor P Dunn 1 June 2015 to 27 October 2015 (313KB)
- Councillor P Dunn 2 March 2015 to 28 May 2015 (146KB)
- Councillor P Dunn 3 November 2014 to 23 February 2015 (283KB)
- Councillor P Dunn 2 June 2014 to 29 October 2014 (128KB)
- Councillor P Dunn 5 February 2014 to 29 May 2014 (129KB)
- Councillor P Dunn 2 December 2013 to 4 February 2014 (104KB)
- Councillor P Dunn 15 August 2013 to 26 November 2013 (138KB)
- Councillor P Dunn 7 May 2013 to 23 May 2013 (160KB)