Etwall and Repton
Serving the communities of Etwall, Egginton, Repton, Willington and Findern.
- Home: 01283 701627
- Mobile: 07748 920132
- 18 Mill Close,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor M Ford 6 June 2016 to 31 October 2016 (122KB)
- Councillor M Ford 9 November 2015 to 11 May 2016 (123KB)
- Councillor M Ford 13 May 2015 to 7 September 2015 (117KB)
- Councillor M Ford 10 November 2014 to 20 April 2015 (111KB)
- Councillor M Ford 21 May 2014 to 1 October 2014 (117KB)
- Councillor M Ford 9 December 2013 to 19 March 2014 (157KB)
- Councillor M Ford 2 October 2013 to 4 December 2013 (160KB)
- Councillor M Ford 7 May 2013 to 18 September 2013 (175KB)
- Councillor M Ford 4 January 2013 to 25 March 2013 (119KB)
- Councillor M Ford 8 October 2012 to 5 December 2012 (120KB)
- Councillor M Ford 16 July 2012 to 27 September 2012 (122KB)
- Councillor M Ford 9 May 2012 to 25 June 2012 (116KB)
- Councillor M Ford 9 January 2012 to 30 April 2012 (129KB)
- Councillor M Ford 12 August 2011 to 19 December 2011 (146KB)