Shirebrook and Pleasley
Serving the communities of Shirebrook, Langwith Junction, Stony Houghton, New Houghton and Pleasley.
- Home: 01623 742197
- Mobile: 07764229549
- 1 The Coppice,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor M Stockdale 13 April 2016 to 7 October 2016 (296KB)
- Councillor M Stockdale 11 November 2015 to 8 April 2016 (213KB)
- Councillor M Stockdale 16 April 15 to 11 November 15 (282KB)
- Councillor M Stockdale 17 June 2014 to 10 April 2015 (423KB)
- Councillor M Stockdale 18 November 2013 to 9 June 2014 (449KB)
- Councillor M Stockdale 8 July 2013 to 13 November 2013 (231KB)
- Councillor M Stockdale 18 March 2013 to 27 June 2013 (139KB)
- Councillor M Stockdale 26 November 2012 to 18 March 2013 (125KB)
- Councillor M Stockdale 15 October 2012 to 12 November 2012 (118KB)
- Councillor M Stockdale 2 July 2012 to 19 September 2012 (126KB)
- Councillor M Stockdale 23 February 2012 to 20 June 2012 (132KB)
- Councillor M Stockdale 19 December 2011 to 13 February 2012 (124KB)
- Councillor M Stockdale 14 November 2011 to 9 December 2011 (128KB)
- Councillor M Stockdale 19 September to 14 October 2011 (120KB)