Serving the communities of Melbourne, Ticknall, Hartshorne, Bretby, Smisby, Newton Solney and Stanton by Bridge.
- Home: 01332 695112
- Mobile: 07969 145632
- 9 Windsor Avenue,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing email@example.com
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor L Chilton 19 August 2016 to 7 December 2016 (265KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 20 April 2016 to 27 July 2016 (132KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 8 February 2016 to 13 April 2016 (129KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 2 November 15 to 18 December 15 (127KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 20 July 2015 to 23 October 2015 (124KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 3 June 2015 to 9 July 2015 (125KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 23 March 2015 to 26 May 2015 (130KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 2 February 2015 to 18 March 2015 (121KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 15 December 2014 to 27 January 2015 (123KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 7 October 2014 to 17 November 2014 (116KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 9 April 2014 to 1 October 2014 (125KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 2 June 2014 to 22 July 2014 (122KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 11 April 2014 to 28 May 2014 (116KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 14 March 2014 to 9 April 2014 (117KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 10 February 2014 to 12 March 2014 (127KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 7 January 2014 to 5 February 2014 (100KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 13 November 2013 to 19 December 2013 (128KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 11 October 2013 to 12 November 2013 (129KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 23 September 2013 to 8 October 2013 (118KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 6 August 2013 to 18 September 2013 (131KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 4 July 2013 to 24 July 2013 (124KB)
- Councillor L Chilton 7 May 2013 to 19 June 2013 (127KB)