Kewal Singh Athwal
Chairman of the Audit Committee
Serving the communities of Sawley, Wilsthorpe, New Sawley and Trent Lock.
- Mobile: 07970 741587
- 20 Bushy Close,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor K Athwal 12 January 2018 to 17 January 2018 (391KB)
- Councillor KS Athwal 6 December 2017 to 15 December 2017 (704KB)
- Councillor K Athwal 1 November 2017 to 29 November 2017 (732KB)
- Councillor K Athwal 10 October 2017 to 25 October 2017 (710KB)
- Councillor K Athwal 5 September 2017 to 27 September 2017 (724KB)
- Councillor K Athwal 25 August 2017 (671KB)
- Councillor K Athwal 5 July 2017 to 26 July 2017 (666KB)
- Councillor KS Athwal 23 June 2017 (822KB)
- Councillor KS Athwal 8 May 2017 to 31 May 2017 (796KB)