Serving the communities of Holbrook, Kilburn, Coxbench, Horsley Woodhouse, Smalley and Denby.
- Home: 01332 781092
- Mobile: 07969 145479
- 8 Dale Park Avenue,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing email@example.com
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor K Buttery 5 October 2016 to 24 March 2017 (952KB)
- Councillor K Buttery 9 March 2016 to 19 September 2016 (131KB)
- Councillor K Buttery 1 September 2015 to 23 February 2016 (136KB)
- Councillor K Buttery 2 March 2015 to 22 July 2015 (121KB)
- Councillor K Buttery 3 September 2014 to 25 February 2015 (127KB)
- Councillor K Buttery 6 May 2014 to 5 August 2014 (121KB)
- Councillor K Buttery 4 February 2014 to 28 April 2014 (116KB)
- Councillor K Buttery 8 January 2014 to 28 January 2014 (94KB)
- Councillor K Buttery 1 October 2013 to 4 December 2013 (96KB)
- Councillor K Buttery 7 May 2013 to 27 September 2013 (390KB)