Serving the communities of Walton on Trent, Netherseal, Overseal, Linton and Coton in the Elms.
- 24 Moira Road,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing email@example.com
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor K Lauro 12 July 2016 to 2 December 2016 (1538KB)
- Councillor K Lauro 7 March 2016 to 6 July 2016 (140KB)
- Councillor K Lauro 10 November 2015 to 24 March 2016 (147KB)
- Councillor K Lauro 3 June 2015 to 23 October 2015 (226KB)
- Councillor K Lauro 12 November 2014 to 28 May 2015 (248KB)
- Councillor K Lauro 4 June 2014 to 11 November 2014 (258KB)
- Councillor K Lauro 11 February 2014 to 24 April 2014 (140KB)
- Councillor K Lauro 21 November 2013 to 7 February 2014 (127KB)
- Councillor K Lauro 7 May 2013 to 18 November 2013 (235KB)