Deputy Cabinet Member, Health and Communities
Serving the communities of Calow, Arkwright Town, Holmewood, North Wingfield, Temple Normanton and Grassmoor
- County Hall: 01629 536022
- Mobile: 07969 145328
- 5 Tennyson Way,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing email@example.com
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor Julie Hill 3 October 2016 to 7 November 2016 (129KB)
- Councillor Julie Hill 9 November 2015 to 5 February 2016 (125KB)
- Councillor Julie Hill 14 October 2015 to 3 November 2015 (126KB)
- Councillor Julie Hill 8 April 2015 to 1 June 2015 (117KB)
- Councillor Julie Hill 5 February 2015 to 31 March 2015 (119KB)
- Councillor Julie Hill 1 December 2014 to 3 February 2015 (118KB)
- Councillor Julie Hill 1 September 2014 to 27 November 2014 (127KB)
- Councillor Julie Hill 5 March 2014 to 7 May 2014 (140KB)
- Councillor Julie Hill 16 January 2014 to 5 February 2014 (128KB)
- Councillor J Hill 9 September 2013 to 5 December 2013 (235KB)
- Councillor Julie Hill 7 May 2013 to 4 June 2013 (174KB)
- Councillor Julie Hill 5 June 2013 to 24 July 2013 (125KB)