Serving the communities of Whaley Bridge, Furness Vale, Horwich End, Chinley, Buxworth and Combs.
- Mobile: 07969 144879
- Spire House,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing email@example.com
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor D Lomax 11 October 2016 to 13 December 2016 (108KB)
- Councillor D Lomax 13 April 2016 to 22 September 2016 (116KB)
- Councillor D Lomax 11 January 2016 to 17 March 2016 (112KB)
- Councillor D Lomax 9 September 15 to 4 November 15 (113KB)
- Councillor D Lomax 22 May 2015 to 23 July 2015 (119KB)
- Councillor D Lomax 6 February 2015 to 9 April 2015 (123KB)
- Councillor D Lomax 6 November 2014 to 26 January 2015 (109KB)
- Councillor D Lomax 10 September 2014 to 16 October 2014 (107KB)
- Councillor D Lomax 2 April 2014 to 22 July 2014 (110KB)
- Councillor D Lomax 24 February 2014 to 19 March 2014 (111KB)
- Councillor D Lomax 2 October 2013 to 4 December 2013 (107KB)
- Councillor D Lomax 13 August 2013 to 19 September 2013 (110KB)
- Councillor D Lomax 11 July 2013 to 31 July 2013 (112KB)
- Councillor D Lomax 7 May 2013 to 18 June 2013 (175KB)