Serving the communities of Gamesley, Hadfield and Tintwistle.
- Home: 01457 853415
- Mobile: 07778 134460
- 2 The Old School House,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor D Wilcox 8 December 2016 to 3 March 2017 (1468KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 14 November 2016 to 2 December 2016 (805KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 2 August 2016 to 8 November 2016 (1684KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 1 June 2016 to 27 July 2016 (522KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 4 April 2016 to 24 May 2016 (239KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 2 March 2016 to 16 March 2016 (160KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 1 February 2016 to 29 February 2016 (126KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 2 December 2015 to 29 January 2016 (202KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 1 September 15 to 10.8.15 (695KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 29 April 2015 to 20 May 2015 (116KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 11 February 2015 to 2 April 2015 (128KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 8 December 2014 to 29 January 2015 (253KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 18 July 2014 to 26 November 2014 (212KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 2 September 2013 to 11 December 2013 (383KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 3 April 2013 to 30 August 2013 (746KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 9 January 2013 to 15 February 2013 (228KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 16 July 2012 to 19 December 2012 (219KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 3 April 2012 to 9 July 2012 (238KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 1 February 2012 to 21 March 2012 (144KB)
- Councillor D Wilcox 17 October 2011 to 11 January 2012 (146KB)