Serving the communities of Sawley, Wilsthorpe, New Sawley and Trent Lock.
- Mobile: 07969 145152
- 243 Nottingham Road,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing email@example.com
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor D Walton 13 July 2016 to 8 December 2016 (163KB)
- Councillor D Walton 14 January 2016 to 6 July 2016 (142KB)
- Councillor D Walton 9 September 2015 to 15 December 2015 (127KB)
- Councillor D Walton 7 January 2015 to 27 July 2015 (134KB)
- Councillor D Walton 3 September 2014 to 19 December 2014 (124KB)
- Councillor D Walton 9 April 2014 to 30 July 2014 (134KB)
- Councillor D Walton 18 December 2013 to 26 March 2014 (130KB)
- Councillor D Walton 2 September 2013 to 17 December 2013 (131KB)
- Councillor D Walton 8 May 2013 to 31 July 2013 (126KB)