Deputy Cabinet Member, Children's Services
Buxton North and East
Serving the communities of Fairfield, Harpur Hill, King Sterndale, Wormhill and Peak Dale.
- County Hall: 01629 538420
- Home: 01298 72906
- Mobile: 07969 145393
- 124 Brown Edge Road,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor C Bisknell 7 February 2017 to 8 March 2017 (1147KB)
- Councillor C Bisknell 7 December 2016 to 3 February 2017 (1236KB)
- Councillor C Bisknell 7 November 2016 to 6 December 2016 (915KB)
- Councillor C Bisknell 11 October 2016 to 3 November 2016 (244KB)
- Councillor C Bisknell 4 August 2016 to 7 October 2016 (344KB)
- Councillor C Bisknell 6 June 2016 to 22 July 2016 (360KB)
- Councillor C Bisknell 7 May 2016 to 7 June 2016 (411KB)
- Councillor C Bisknell 29 March 2016 to 6 May 2016 (271KB)
- Councillor C Bisknell 9 February 2016 to 18 March 2016 (269KB)
- Councillor C Bisknell 13 January 2016 to 5 February 2016 (269KB)
- Councillor C Bisknell 2 December 15 to 8 January 16 (201KB)
- Councillor C Bisknell 5 October 15 to 25 November 15 (348KB)
- Councillor C Bisknell 23 July 2015 to 24 September 2015 (239KB)
- Councillor C Bisknell 13 May 2015 to 16 July 2015 (228KB)
- Councillor C Bisknell 7 May 2013 to 4 December 2013 (179KB)