Representing the communities of New Mills, Birch Vale and Hayfield
- Mobile: 07748 920192
- 69 Hall Street,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor B Atkins 6 February 2013 to 13 March 2013 (92KB)
- Councillor B Atkins 19 September 2012 to 5 December 2012 (233KB)
- Councillor B Atkins 7 May 2013 to 4 December 2013 (91KB)
- Councillor B Atkins 14 March 2012 to 12 September 2012 (317KB)
- Councillor B Atkins 27 October 2011 to 16 February 2012 (132KB)
- Councillor B Atkins 7 September 2011 to 14 September 2011 (115KB)