Barlborough and Clowne
Serving the communities of Barlborough, Clowne and Stanfree.
- County Hall: 01629 538420
- Mobile: 07801 215599
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor A Western 8 May 2017 to 15 June 2017 (909KB)
- Councillor A Western 1 January 2012 to 31 January 2012 (135KB)
- Councillor A Western 29 November 2011 to 29 December 2011 (129KB)
- Councillor A Western 1 November 2011 to 28 November 2011 (247KB)
- Councillor A Western 3 October 2011 to 31 October 2011 (254KB)