Adult care annual reports
The Adult Care Complaints and Representations Annual Report is a statutory requirement and monitors the operation of the Complaints and Representations Procedure.
Annual reports look at the complaints and compliments received by adult care.
Complaints and compliments provide valuable feedback from our service users about the services that we provide.
By analysing these we can obtain indications of where we perform well and where there may be a need for some attention.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- April 2015 - March 2016 Annual Compliments and Complaints Report (862KB)
- April 2014 - March 2015 Annual Complaints and Representations Report (799KB)
- April 2013 - March 2014 Annual Complaints and Representations Report (386KB)
- April 2012 - March 2013 Annual Complaints and Representations Report (824KB)
- April 2011 - March 2012 Annual complaints and representations report (505KB)
- April 2010 - March 2011 Annual Complaints and Representations Report (2318KB)