Trusted Trader members
Derbyshire Trusted Trader has been set up by us to promote the many honest and reliable businesses and traders we have in the county and make it easier for customers to find you.
Run by our trading standards, it aims to build confidence in local businesses by promoting high standards and excellent customer care.
Order more stationery
Trusted trader members can order more stationery such as feedback cards, vehicle stickers and window stickers.
Trusted Trader Newsletters
We produce a newsletter for our Trusted Trader members.
We send out an annual survey to our Trusted Trader members by email. Results of the survey are available in the related documents section of this page.
If you are a Trusted Trader member and you have any questions about your membership then please contact the team, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01629 536148.
Heart of Derbyshire
- Are you an eating establishment or caterer based in Derbyshire (excluding Derby City)?
- Do you have a Food Hygiene rating of three or higher?
- Could you make a pledge to offer healthier food or use healthier ingredients?
If so, you could join the Heart of Derbyshire scheme.
Why not find out how it could benefit your business.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
The following documents are in Excel format. You can download software to view Excel documents for free from the Excel viewer page (opens in a new window) of the Microsoft website.
- Trusted Trader members satisfaction survey 2016 to 2017 results (235KB)
- Trusted Trader Members Survey trends 2010-2016 (20KB)
- Trusted Trader Members Satisfaction Survey 2015-2016 - Full results (180KB)
- Trusted Trader Members Satisfaction Survey 2014-2015 - Full results (539KB)
- Trusted Trader Members Satisfaction Survey 2013-2014 - Full results (262KB)
- Trusted Trader Members Satisfaction Survey 2012-13 - Report (28KB)
- Trusted Trader Members Satisfaction Survey 2012-2013 - Full results (570KB)