Licensed venues in Derbyshire
A large number of premises in Derbyshire are licensed to hold weddings and civil partnership ceremonies.
A list of all the venues approved for civil weddings in Derbyshire is attached to this page.
New applications for the approval of premises
New applications for the approval of premises for the solemnisation of marriages under S26(1) (bb) of The Marriage Act 1949 and for civil partnerships under S6(3A) (a) of the of the Civil Partnership Act 2004.
Notice is given that applications have been received in respect of the premises detailed on this page.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Novotel advert (9KB)
- Hayfield Village Hall advert (9KB)
- Amalfi White advert (9KB)
- Morley Hayes advert (9KB)
- Hargate Hall application (9KB)
- Yeldersley Hall application (9KB)
- Stancliffe Hall application (9KB)
- Sir William application (9KB)
- Cleve Lodge advert (9KB)
- List of Approved Premises April 2017 (124KB)