Licensed venues in Derbyshire
A large number of premises in Derbyshire are licensed to hold weddings and civil partnership ceremonies.
A list of all the venues approved for civil weddings in Derbyshire is attached to this page.
New applications for the approval of premises
New applications for the approval of premises for the solemnisation of marriages under S26(1) (bb) of The Marriage Act 1949 and for civil partnerships under S6(3A) (a) of the of the Civil Partnership Act 2004.
Notice is given that applications have been received in respect of the premises detailed on this page.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- List of approved premises for the solemnisation of marriages (124KB)
- Approval of premises Kedleston Hall (24KB)
- Approval of premises Hollywood House (25KB)
- Approval of premises Sitwell Arms Hotel (24KB)
- Approval of premises Boundary, South Normanton (28KB)
- Approval of premises - Trent Lock Golf and Country Club (25KB)
- Approval of premises - Peak Edge Hotel at the Red Lion (24KB)