Corrections and Amendments

Under certain circumstances, it may be possible to change the details or add to the information recorded at the time of the original registration.

For any query concerning corrections or amendments of a birth, death or marriage entry, please contact your local registration office for advice. Information may also be found on the General Register Office website. Follow the link below.

Information on other websites

How useful did you find this page?

Not useful

Very useful

Thank you for rating this page

You can provide further feedback using our Contact us form