Contact Trading Standards

Please contact us by any of the ways listed here.


If you want advice or to complain about a Derbyshire trader, either visit the citizens advice website (opens in a new window) or contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on tel: 03454 04 05 06

See our consumer advice pages for more information.


If you want some advice, or you wish to request a talk or presentation from us, email: or fill in our business advice request form. Alternatively you can tel: 01629 533190 or write to:

Derbyshire County Council
Trading Standards Service
Chatsworth Hall
Chesterfield Road

We're committed to providing an excellent service. If you're unhappy with our service in any way you can take advantage of the corporate complaints policy.

Let us know if we failed to meet your expectations.

Also on our website

Information on other websites