Procurement covers the process by which works, goods and services are acquired from suppliers and managed throughout their life.
Procurement is core to achieving our objectives of:
- protecting and enhancing a sustainable environment
- promoting a healthier and safer community
- developing a more prosperous and sustainable local economy.
This can be achieved by:
- securing best value and improving service standards
- protecting assets and making optimum use of facilities
- modernising the way we do things.
The following document is in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)