Procurement contract information
We have a number of key drivers.
- to increase the Derbyshire pound
- to increase contact with, and the involvement of, Derbyshire organisations in supplying us
- to reduce the burden of bidding for smaller value contracts
- to increase the number of bidding opportunities for local organisations
- to increase the knowledge of local organisations to assist them to effectively tender for work
- to ensure transparency of available contract opportunities to local organisations
In order to increase awareness of the ongoing tendering opportunities and to assist businesses to effectively plan and prepare tenders, we publish our contacts register of tenders for all of our major spend areas.
For further information please tel: 01629 536854.
Our procurement contract register details our contract expenditure above £10,000, including start and end dates, the name of the stakeholder and the company or organisation that the contract is awarded to.
Our contract opportunities can be viewed on Source Derbyshire (opens in a new window).
The following documents are in Excel format. You can download software to view Excel documents for free from the Excel viewer page (opens in a new window) of the Microsoft website.