Conferencing and meeting room facilities at County HallCounty Hall is our headquarters in the heart of Matlock overlooking beautiful countryside. A grade II listed building, County Hall is an ideal venue for events ranging from small meetings to large conferences.
Rooms for hire include the Members Room which holds up to 250 people and has a stage and a bar; the council chamber, a 'theatre' style room which seats up to 250 people, as well as a number of smaller rooms.
There is a variety of presentation equipment available for your use and most of these are included in the cost of hiring the rooms.
In addition a full catering service is available at reasonable rates.
We offer discounted rates for registered charities.
We are always open Monday to Friday during office hours but will be happy to open later and at weekends on request.
Below is a list of rooms in County Hall available for booking.
- 'Theatre' style room with tiered seating arranged in concentric crescents − can accommodate 250 people
- Flexible layouts available such as theatre or conference style.
- Can accommodate up to 250 people depending on layout.
- Stage area.
- Bar area (available on request for additional charge).
- Sun terrace with stunning views across Matlock and the Derwent Valley.
Committee room 1
- Oak panelled room.
- Can accommodate 100 people depending on layout.
- Screen for use with presentation equipment (available on request).
Committee room 2
- Oak panelled room with boardroom style table seating 16 people.
- Further table and seating area.
Committee room 3
- Boardroom style table.
- Full multimedia facilities built in including: interactive whiteboard, LCD projector, PC with internet access, DVD and video player.
Committee room 4
- Small meeting room.
For further information contact:
Tel: 01629 538318
You can also find out more about holding your wedding at County Hall on the Weddings at County Hall page of this website.